Tuesday, November 26, 2013

TABLE | CARDS

Like almost every other project or piece of stationary for our wedding...  I decided to create, print & cut out the table cards myself to keep our budget down.  The plus, was I got to make sure they were all custom to our theme.  Here's how:

TABLE | CARDS

I used PowerPoint to create my template.  I was able to print out 4 cards per page, which means I could make 200 table cards with 50 sheets of metallic card-stock.  





The easiest way to create a template is to create 4 square outlines, and then put a fold line horizontally down the middle of each square.  The bottom of the square will be the front of the card, the top of the square is the back side.  Anything you want printed on the back should be upside-down.

Here's an example of how ours were laid out:




We thought it would be cute, instead of just having table numbers, to have each table named after a famous person (real or fictional) from the 1920s.

Our table names were:
 - Great Gatsby
 - Daisy Buchanan
 - Al Capone
 - Roxy Hart
 - Velma Kelly
 - Bob Fosse
 - Louis Armstrong
 - Nucky Thompson
 - Arnold Rothstein
 - John Dillinger
 - Charlie Chaplin
 - Josephine Baker


Annnd finally, using my favorite 3-in-1 Swingline paper cutter....



....this is how they ended up once printed & folded:





Next - choosing THE DRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment