Tuesday, November 19, 2013

MENU | CARDS

This is one of those projects you have to wait to do - luckily it isn't very time consuming so it is easy to get done in the last couple of days.  You will most likely finalize your menu with your caterer or venue once you have your finalized list of attendees.

THE | MENU | CARDS

I used the metallic cardstock from Office Depot (50 sheets for $10) and went with a soft silver tone for the menu cards.  By printing 4 per page, I was able to print 200 cards with only 1 pack.  I used Photoshop to create the design - but you could really just use PowerPoint to create this as well.

I used clipart images to add a little flair to the cards, and organized them by Hors D'Oeuvres, Soup/Salad, Main Entree & Desserts.  I found it was easiest to outline each one with a border, so once it is printed, you know where to cut so each card is even.

Here is how they were made:

1)  First I cut around the entire outside border

2) Next I cut across the inside lines to create 4 cards

3)  In almost no time, I had 200 menu cards ready to go!



Next project to tackle?  THE | NAME | CARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment