Friday, October 18, 2013

THE | BACHELORETTE | PARTY

My Maid of Honor / Big Sister did an amazing job with my bachelorette party.  It was exactly what I was looking for!   I wasn't into having an inappropriate, strip-club type of thing ...  I just wanted to have a fun "last night" with my girls, and that's exactly what she gave me!  


THE | BACHELORETTE | PARTY

From the food & drinks to the games & projects, she really made it so fun and memorable... here are some of the details & games that went into making my night a blast!



THE | DRINKS

She planned to have 2 pre-mixed alcoholic drinks available for the girls, as well as supplies to "mix-your-own" on the side.  It worked out amazingly well, simple and super tasty!  (My personal favorite was the Carmel-Apple punch!)






THE | GAMES

I'm not a huge fan of games that make guests feel like they are obligated to play... and my MOH did a perfect job of planning fun games that were simple, easy and fun!

     [scrap | book]

A table was set up with cardstock designed papers, stickers, glue sticks, markers and scissors for each girl to create a personalized scrapbook page.  They could each write a note or funny story for the bride to read another day, and left a space to put a photo of them & the bride from the night!  This was super cute, and the notes from my friends were so heartwarming!  A great keepsake!
(example)
     [drink | ribbons]

Each girl was handed a party bag when they came in which contained a photo frame where they could later place a picture from the night, a pink boa, beaded necklaces and a piece of ribbon.  They each used a sharpie to write their name on the ribbon.  They had to, at least one time in the night, have a drink or shot with the bride-to-be and then tie their ribbon on to the bride's beaded necklace.  A cute way to make sure all the guests have a special "cheers" moment with the bride!

     [toilet | paper | gown]

This was the most "game-like" event that was planned, and I thought it was SO much fun!  It worked out that there were 5 of us that were all engaged ladies - so all 5 of us stood in as the brides, and we were each teamed up with 2 "designers".  Each team was put in a different room and given 7 minutes to create a bridal gown and then (after a fashion show) I got to choose my favorite team as the winners who got a special gift to take home!



     [gift | buzzer]

Super simple.  Super fun.   Just set a timer to go off after a few minutes.  Whoever's gift the bride is opening when it goes off, wins a gift to take home!  Really cute and keeps everyone's attention while opening presents too!




THE | PHOTO | BOOTH

Having a photo booth was so much fun for before the bars!  My Maid of Honor made sure I got a picture with each girl who came, as well as group photos.  We had a backdrop set up on one wall, and set up a digital camera on a tri-pod across the way so we could set self timers to get everyone in!  Most cameras will have a self timer - our camera had a self timer that took 4 consecutive photos to give the feeling of a real photo booth.  The pictures are PRICELESS!!




THANKS AGAIN TO MY BEAUTIFUL & AMAZING MAID OF HONOR!!




Coming up next?




No comments:

Post a Comment